PDA

View Full Version : Question: Pins

Disneyphile
05-26-2004, 10:38 AM
I know there's some kind of "pin trading ettiquette" stating that pins may not be sold and only traded for other pins. But, I have a couple I would love to trade for cash. Is that allowed here?

AVP
05-26-2004, 11:15 AM
I know there's some kind of "pin trading ettiquette" stating that pins may not be sold and only traded for other pins. But, I have a couple I would love to trade for cash. Is that allowed here?In general, you can sell anything you want if you can get someone to pay you cash for it. As to whether you can sell it on MousePad, it depends on the pin.

You can not sell "fantasy" pins - pins that are not licensed by Disney. And you can't sell items that are Disney property - name badges, cast costume pins, etc.

But if you have some random pin that you bought at Disneyland and want to get rid of, that's perfectly acceptable here.

AVP

Disneyphile
05-26-2004, 01:14 PM
You can not sell "fantasy" pins - pins that are not licensed by Disney. And you can't sell items that are Disney property - name badges, cast costume pins, etc.Just for further clarification - it's an exclusive pin that was available for purchase at the Disney Company picnic last summer. So, that's still ok? (I'm really not trying to sound stupid here. Really.) :)

Hakuna Makarla
05-26-2004, 03:34 PM
will we be able to see the item for sale,and also will paypal be a set up for these sales? I am so looking forward to some sales, the bad part is it has to be official, so are my disneyland guide books a no no? I have a few I would like to trade or sell here4, I have the los Angeles and disneyland for dummies, and also The Everything Travel Guide to the Disneyland Resort, California Adventure, Universal Studios, and the Anaheim Area

does this count as disney or can I not sell these? I know some people really would like to have them,I know I did.

AVP
05-28-2004, 11:11 AM
will we be able to see the item for sale,and also will paypal be a set up for these sales?

Yes, and most certainly NO. You'll be able to see the items for sale. Once an item is listed and the ad approved, it will be locked. Members who wish to respond to your ad will need to contact you via e-mail or PM. They will not be allowed to reply to it.

Payment details are completely between you and the buyer/seller. If YOU have a PayPal account, and the buyer/seller has a PayPal account, you can complete the transaction via PayPal. Or you can complete the transaction by credit card, check, money order, cash, pookah beads or whatever currency you wish.

MousePlanet will have NO involvement in the financial transaction AT ALL. None. That is completely, 100% between the sellers.

so are my disneyland guide books a no no? I have a few I would like to trade or sell here4, I have the los Angeles and disneyland for dummies.... Those are fine, because they are not infringing items.

AVP