PDA

View Full Version : King Arthur Carrousel Horse name list

Tinker Bell
05-25-2004, 04:36 PM
I know I can go to City hall to get the list but I was wondering if I could get it online.Seeing how city hall seems to be all ways busy.

Hamradio
05-25-2004, 08:23 PM
Tink,

Tried a couple of search engines and didn't have any luck online. Perhaps some nice person could publish a list online and post a link. :confused:

Tinker Bell
05-26-2004, 07:46 AM
Tink,

Tried a couple of search engines and didn't have any luck online. Perhaps some nice person could publish a list online and post a link. :confused:

I have tried also with no luck.I guess I will just have to go to Disney and get it myself. :D

mainstreet54
05-26-2004, 08:51 AM
In the winter 1986 issue of Disney News it has a feature on the King Arthur Carrousel and lists each horses name. So this is who you could be riding
Avanti, Arabian Knight, Crusader, Sapphire, Tulip, Champion, Daisy, Fern, Gigalo, Blue, Doubloon, Marilyn, Dagger, Melissa, Queenie, Unice, St. Patrick, Alma, Streamer, Emerald, Renaissance, Penny, Baby, King Richard, Dante, Sea Biscult, Lucifer's Rose, Tassel, Bink, Eagle Scout, Cinch, Aztec, Elroy, Lance, Saxon, Topaz, Copper, Testy Pat, Patches, Ivy, Galaxy, Rally, Duke, Brandy, Gypsy, National Velvet, Tiny, Jester, Bruce, Checkers Jr., Jingles, Red Devil, Valance, and Crown Jewel. ;)

Tinker Bell
05-26-2004, 08:56 AM
How do you know who who?

I only know jingles.He is the lead from what I understand.And has the bells on also on his front there are gem stones that make a Mickey.

mainstreet54
05-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Interesting in the article it mentions more names Centurion, Keiffer, Tartan and Nipper it also states that there are 72 steeds. I know they change them out to rework them from time to time. You may just have visit City Hall to clear this up. I was at City Hall on 5/21 and they have made vast improvements. I hope you have a great stay at Disneyland. :)

Ghoulish Delight
05-26-2004, 09:37 AM
There are now only 68 horses as they removed a row to make way for the bench/wheelchair loading.

Hamradio
05-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Tink (and all concerned):

I happened to be in Disneyland today and stopped by City Hall. The staff informed me they no longer have the list of carousel horses' names and referred me instead to another department. :mad:
Inquire to:

Disneyland
ATTN: Press and Publicity Dept.
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Good Luck!

Tinker Bell
05-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Tink (and all concerned):

I happened to be in Disneyland today and stopped by City Hall. The staff informed me they no longer have the list of carousel horses' names and referred me instead to another department. :mad:
Inquire to:

Disneyland
ATTN: Press and Publicity Dept.
PO Box 3232
Anaheim, CA 92803-3232

Good Luck!

Thank you so much I will try them then.

Nancy
05-26-2004, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know the name of the horse with the gold tooth? Isn't that one rumered to be the oldest or an original horse? :)

Princess Aurora
06-01-2004, 06:38 PM
How do you know who who?

I only know jingles.He is the lead from what I understand.And has the bells on also on his front there are gem stones that make a Mickey.

Jingles is also the horse that you will normally see one of the princesses riding or even mary poppins

AVP
06-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Does anyone know the name of the horse with the gold tooth? Isn't that one rumered to be the oldest or an original horse? :)King

AVP

stitcher
06-09-2004, 11:10 PM
King was Lillian Disney's favorite horse.

We may soon see a book coming out in the future that features a brief history and photographic identification of each and every horse including those that are not normally seen.

Tinker Bell
08-02-2004, 01:26 PM
As anyone heard anything. I sent them a letter.And got nothing.