PDA

View Full Version : Help me resist until September

nightdesigns
05-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Last year I had AP's that expried in September. I chose not to renew them for a year so that when I do, it'll bring back some of the excitment. Well it's been 8 months, and I'm getting a huge craving to go back. Help me wait until Sept to renew them! I'm waiting until then, because in the year that I"ll have the passes, the 50th will be going full swing, and all the rides will be (hopefully) up and running, like Space Mountain. I'm also resisting now because I know the crowds will be large, and in a little over a month, the Summer AP break starts and I'll have to wait until sept anyway.

Help me wait just a little longer!

Pat-n-Eil
05-25-2004, 10:21 AM
Grab a flight to Orlando. Check out Disneyworld, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM, the Animal park and the water parks. This will stave off your craving to go to Disneyland for at least 3 or 4 months!

sjcivilady
05-25-2004, 11:55 AM
How about those leftover days on 5 day passes that people sell on ebay - has anyone ever bought one?

Pat-n-Eil
05-25-2004, 12:12 PM
How about those leftover days on 5 day passes that people sell on ebay - has anyone ever bought one?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to sign those passports?
This sounds illegal to me. I guess they must not check your ID anymore, eh?

dsnylndmom
05-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Wish I could help but I'm going through the same thing. Our passes expired in April :crying: and I swore I wouldn't go back or get new passes until Dec(family christmas present)but I'm a itching to go soooooo bad!!!