PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen Birthday Bag

Rae
05-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Does anybody know what you get in a birthday bag from Goofy's Kitchen?

We have ps on my sons birthday at Goofy's and I would like to order a bag for him but I want to make sure he will like it.

Also any ideas on how much they are, I have heard about $20 and do you ned to order it in advance or can I just tell the cm when we get there.

Tinker Bell
05-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Acording to what I looked up.(Because I'm trying to plan something for my DD)
Goofy's Kitchen "Birthday Bag" includes a balloon,party hat,souvenir Goffy pen,toy maraca and puzzle,plus an individual cupcake for the birthday boy or girl.the bags are $5. The bucket is $20.
I am going with the bucket my self.

I told them ahead of time when I PS it.They took her name and age.

here is what the Buckets look like.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4212150&a=31255645&p=68244450

Power
05-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Just returned from a trip to DLR and I agree get the bucket! That is no cupcake sized cake either. My son (5 yrs)took two days to finish it!

The brithday boy also got sung to by staff and disney characters on hand (Baloo, Goofy, Jasmine and Mulan).

I belive you have to order it ahead of time, but, the cast members at checking would I am sure be able to get it done...

cstephens
05-25-2004, 10:01 AM
Does anybody know what you get in a birthday bag from Goofy's Kitchen?

We have ps on my sons birthday at Goofy's and I would like to order a bag for him but I want to make sure he will like it.

Also any ideas on how much they are, I have heard about $20 and do you ned to order it in advance or can I just tell the cm when we get there.

I have a birthday page posted (http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlrbirthdays.html), and at the bottom of the page, there's a description of what you get and a picture of the display showing most of what you get, minus the balloons.

We just got this for a friend this past April, and the cost is still $5. You don't need to order it in advance. When you go up to the cashier to pay for your meals, just let the CM know at that time.

Have a great time.

Rae
05-25-2004, 02:01 PM
So what is the difference between the bucket and the bag??? From the pictures it looks like they get a sipper cup in the bucket, is that all??

cstephens
05-25-2004, 02:29 PM
So what is the difference between the bucket and the bag??? From the pictures it looks like they get a sipper cup in the bucket, is that all??

Well, there's a fairly big difference between the buckets and the bag. More stuff comes with the buckets. Did you read the descriptions that went along with the pictures I posted? I don't know how to say it again without just reiterating what I wrote on the page.