PDA

View Full Version : Been looking for ticket holder

Hakuna Makarla
05-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Travel lanyard with ticket carrier case to be exact. where can I buy these at? I looked on mouseplanet, but maybe I am not looking in the right place? any one, can you help me locate these?

Tinker Bell
05-24-2004, 06:43 PM
When you are in Disneyland you can buy one that is a stretchy one with the holder.If this helps at all you can call Disneyland DeivEARS @ 1-800-362-4533 If you need to get one before your trip.I also have seen them on Ebay try there.

mrs_toad
05-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you have been working on a package with a Travel Agent? Is your package a Disney Travel Co. package? If so, you should receive a voucher for each person in your party to pick up a lanyard with plastic ticket holder at DLR.

Boingonut
05-24-2004, 07:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you have been working on a package with a Travel Agent? Is your package a Disney Travel Co. package? If so, you should receive a voucher for each person in your party to pick up a lanyard with plastic ticket holder at DLR.

Thats how I got my lanyard, However I can't bring myself to wear it at the park, yet. Maybe when I move to SoCal this September I can let the disney ubergeek in me take over and become a lanyard ticket holder pin wearing AP loving fool, I can't wait!!! :geek:

adriennek
05-24-2004, 07:39 PM
Here! (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=2574)

I LOVE these! Mine is purple, Doc's is blue-green so we can tell them apart on sight. They hold my AP & the kids', a credit card and fast passes and hotel room door cards (the kind they use for keys).

They're on MouseShoppe, one of our advertisers, not on MousePlanet.

Adrienne

sleepyjeff
05-24-2004, 08:25 PM
First shop to your left as you enter DCA.....

SCUBAbe
05-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Here! (http://www.mouseshoppe.com/product.cfm?ProductID=2574)

I LOVE these! Mine is purple, Doc's is blue-green so we can tell them apart on sight. They hold my AP & the kids', a credit card and fast passes and hotel room door cards (the kind they use for keys).

They're on MouseShoppe, one of our advertisers, not on MousePlanet.

Adrienne

What a great idea. I have one for when I go diving. I never thought to take it to the park. Thanks! :)

Hakuna Makarla
05-25-2004, 07:51 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't you have been working on a package with a Travel Agent? Is your package a Disney Travel Co. package? If so, you should receive a voucher for each person in your party to pick up a lanyard with plastic ticket holder at DLR.------------------------------------------------------------------------
not sure about the ticket holder, but we do get a lanyard and pin. I wanted the holder to carry my tickets and credit cards and money. I will go look on ebay also. thanks

Hakuna Makarla
05-25-2004, 07:54 AM
I see them now on mouseshope and will go buy them today. thanks much for your help! Have a good day!!

ksejr1
05-25-2004, 10:22 AM
about a year ago, I asked a CM about the holders and if I can buy one and she said that they were only for people with the packages, i guess out of towners. Are they selling them now at DL ?