PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones Fastpass Stinks!

Pages : 1 [2]

splashmtngurl
05-26-2004, 08:33 PM
W/E yall!! i know i'm not the only one who feels this way becuase on our last round of indie i asked a CM how exactly the fast pass on indie helped and he said it didnt!! just sharing the facts!! and so yah know i am not just a spoiled lil girl i have waited in the SB line plenty of times!! but like it was mentioned before when you only have eleven hours in the park its nice not to waste 1/10 of it on just 1 ride!

DisneyFan25863
05-26-2004, 09:22 PM
You got a fastpass. You stood in line for the ride for a shorter time than the standby line.

Problem?
She stole the words from my mouth.

experiment626
05-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Have you been in the FP line for Autopia?? During a busy day you still have to wait for at least 30 minutes to get on. So it is not just Indy that has a long wait with FP. But then if you compare it to the regular line, you are still saving time in line with FP.

(I would rather wait in line for Indy for 30 mins then in line for Autopia)

Morrigoon
05-26-2004, 10:27 PM
Look the line for Indy had to be changed. For safety (liability) reasons, guests need to be forced to watch the film, so they can't say they weren't told to buckle up, or that the ride is rough.

sediment
05-27-2004, 07:59 AM
Or not to not look at the eye, lest their ride be cursed. CURSED, I tells ya!!

Cadaverous Pallor
05-27-2004, 09:08 AM
W/E yall!! i know i'm not the only one who feels this way becuase on our last round of indie i asked a CM how exactly the fast pass on indie helped and he said it didnt!! just sharing the facts!! and so yah know i am not just a spoiled lil girl i have waited in the SB line plenty of times!! but like it was mentioned before when you only have eleven hours in the park its nice not to waste 1/10 of it on just 1 ride!Perhaps this bears repeating: You got a fastpass. You stood in line for the ride for a shorter time than the standby line. Those are the facts. The rest is opinion.

Of course it would be "nice not to waste 1/10 of it on just 1 ride". It would also be nice if I didn't waste any time standing in any lines. Such is a visit to a theme park.

stan4d_steph
05-27-2004, 09:16 AM
I'm glad they reconfigured the line. It makes better sense, even if FastPass has to wait a bit longer than they used to. Now the huge queue doesn't stand empty all the time and people are able to see the safety video as well.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-27-2004, 11:46 AM
I thought the same thing. You walk through there thinking that you are going to actually get right on the ride and then you run in to all the other people. It is nuts!