PDA

View Full Version : Restore classic attractions

Disney Vault
05-24-2004, 02:34 PM
I was just reading the WDW article on this site and it said in the ears to the ground how they will be enhancing classic attractions. Are they planning on doing this in DL too? If they enhanced all the attractions for the 50th then i would have no problem with the lack of new rides. Does anyone know?

DefyingGravity
05-24-2004, 02:38 PM
I don't know, but I think that would be great, and is still possible- it can be done much more discreetly than building a new E-Ticket. I do know that the original plans for the 50th were to majorly rehab the main 5 attractions (I'm not sure which ones they consinder "main"), but due to money, Space was the only one they ended up doing.

splashmtngurl
05-24-2004, 03:11 PM
i heard somehting about perhaps re-opening the old submarines or doing something with the lake in which it resides. personally i find it extremly sad to look out into the lake at the rusty old track that used to be a ride, i would be happy if they re-opened the old attraction, i mean it was an origanal even if it wasnt the most exciting of attractions........its pretty sad to think that in the caves behind the waterfalls (to the right of the monarail track look down at the lake) are some yellow subs that people used to ride on............just my oppinion though..........what would yall think about it re-opening?