PDA

View Full Version : How late are the restaurants open?

Rob9874
05-24-2004, 01:48 PM
I remember visiting DL in 2000, and getting a mint julep at the mint julep bar, in between the 2 Fantasmic shows. It was nice to grab a drink or two in New Orleans Square, while enjoying Fantasmic. Well, I took my wife for the first time in 2002, and the julep bar (and all other restaurants) had closed by 9:00 (may have been 10:00, it was 2 years ago). Unfortunately for us, we had waited to eat dinner late, but everything was closed.

We're going this Saturday, and was just wondering if anyone knew when the restaurants (and the mint julep bar) closed, so I can plan accordingly.

sediment
05-24-2004, 01:59 PM
That last visit was during Pressler's regime. You weren't supposed to be eating late. You were supposed to be buying plush.
Confounditall, can you not stay in lockstep with The Mission?

Quick note to Cast Member Matt: Keep those restaurants open late!! Close tables all you want, but people get hungry all the time, or they do not like to eat (and wait) with everybody else.

DCAWhites
05-24-2004, 02:49 PM
True, it seems like the only places that are open late (as in until an hour before the park closes) are R2P2, Club Buzz, and the Plaza Inn.