PDA

View Full Version : How busy will Disneyland be on Memorial Day Monday?

actranet
05-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know how busy Disneyland typically is on a Memorial Day Monday? I have the day off and I am thinking about coming to Disneyland but I am thinking that probably everybody and their uncle will want to be there the exact same day too.

Any thoughts about this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Thomas

Darkbeer
05-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Actually, it isn't the busiest day, a lot of people are driving home, or at the beach...

It should be a lot lighter than Friday thru Sunday (the park should be very busy)....

tod
05-24-2004, 02:12 PM
As a rule, the third day of a three-day weekend is pretty light.

Anything that is offered "as a rule" can turn out to be wrong at any time, though. I've had this one backfire on me once or twice.

--t

actranet
05-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the responses. I think I will give Disneyland a shot on Monday... Hopefully it won't be like herding cattle. Wish me luck.

splashmtngurl
05-24-2004, 03:25 PM
it isnt the "busiest day" but i can pretty much gurentee that it will be pretty packed. i mean i was in DL all of last week and each day (as it drew nearer to mermorial day) it got a little more crowded, i wouldnt try entering DL on merorial day or memorial weekend unless you plan on not riding very many of the rides without a long wait.
:)

cmpeter
05-25-2004, 06:05 PM
When we went on Labor Day...that last three day weekend, it was packed! Even DCA was shoulder to shoulder.

Grumpy4
05-26-2004, 09:04 AM
I was there last year on Memorial Monday and was shocked at how few people there were in both parks. It was bizarre!! It was almost like a Wed. afternoon in the middle of September or February. We walked onto all the rides in both parks. The longest wait we had was maybe 10 minutes. And that was Indy. Well, it takes about that long just to get to the front of the line!! But others are right, you just never know.

Tinker Bell
05-26-2004, 09:12 AM
I would link with finals at schools that this weekend would be really light.

Forbin
05-26-2004, 09:48 AM
A CM Told me that if the the 3rd day of a 3 day weekend is on a Monday it will be light. (It was verified as I was there on a 3rd day and wondered why there wasn't any crowds)

It's a travelling day and that means if it is on a monday that's the day people are going home to do things (Travelling home..hehe). So no worries...

My problem is I'm going to be there this weekend (Eek Relatives from back home)....Nooooo...it's gonna be a zoo.