PDA

View Full Version : What to expect at Club 33?

scobun
05-24-2004, 10:42 AM
I've pulled some strings and called in some favors so that I can get into Club 33. So what should I expect in terms of the expirience, the cost, menu, etc? I'm really excited about getting to expirience brunch on this coming Wednesday.

Opus1guy
05-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Cost will be about 50 bucks per person, not including tax and tip.

Booze and wine is extra.

You'll be asked to order your Main Course off a menu. Then you get up and help yourself to the buffet of cold items...salads, seafood, pastas, etc, etc. Quite a spread. If you want more, leave your old plate at your table (waitstaff will clear it while you're gone) and get up for another round. The buffet part is all-you-can-eat. Go back as often as you like. Then your Main Course is delivered to your table. You'll be ordering your desert off a menu as well on Wednesdays.

Try to dress at least Resort Casual...no shorts or tank tops.

If you're not going to be there with the Member or someone else that's been before and knows the history, after your meal you might want to ask a host or hostess if there might be someone available to give you the nickle tour and a little history of the place.

That's about it. Pretty easy. Enjoy!

scobun
05-24-2004, 11:03 AM
Now I have a park hopper for that day, do I still pay to get into the park? I'm not sure how this works, but it seems as if either I have to buy a single day pass to DL or there is some kind of cost of admission into Club 33. Thanks for the information, it is a really great description.

Opus1guy
05-24-2004, 11:15 AM
The Member should set up complimentary Park Hoppers (1 day) for everyone in the dining party. So you don't have to pay anything to get into the Parks that day. They can be picked-up by the person whose name the reservation is under, at the Guest Relations Window, which is to the left of the entrance to California Adventure.

These 1 Day Comp Park Hoppers are only valid that day, and are to be used in conjunction with your Club 33 visit. They can be picked up anytime the day of your reservation.

They are not transferable. But if you already have an Annual Pass or something, you could hand it over to someone else that wasn't joining you at the Club. This is against the "rules" however. And if you should somehow get caught doing that or trying to sell it...it's trouble for you and even more trouble for the Member. You only pay for the buffet and any drinks you might consume. You can't go to the Club and then not order anything. There is a minimum charge per person that is about equal to the full buffet charge.

There is no cost for admission into Club 33. Your reservation is your admission. You are the Guest of a Member. The Member in effect paid for your Club admission in their membership fees.