PDA

View Full Version : New SaveDisney Poll on DCA/Tower

merlinjones
05-21-2004, 10:52 AM
W H A T D O Y O U T H I N K ?

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror recently opened at Disney's California Adventure (DCA)...

Which of the following statements most accurately reflects your opinion?

1) Tower of Terror puts DCA on par with Disneyland, worth full-priced admission.

2) Tower of Terror makes it more likely that I would pay full admission to DCA.

3) Tower of Terror makes it more likely that I will go to DCA when there are deep discounts offered.

4) Tower of Terror is not sufficient cause to pay full admission to DCA.

5) I don't like DCA and won't pay to go there, regardless of Tower of Terror.

6) I would only go to DCA if it's free with Disneyland admission.

7) Even for free, I'd rather not go to DCA.

http://www.savedisney.com

merlinjones
05-22-2004, 06:54 AM
So far, #4 is winning...

Disney Vault
05-22-2004, 12:17 PM
thats what i voted for.

cstephens
05-23-2004, 08:27 AM
Hmmm, the poll is being conducted only on savedisney.com. I don't imagine that would skew the results any...

Germboy
05-23-2004, 10:57 AM
Hmmm, the poll is being conducted only on savedisney.com. I don't imagine that would skew the results any...

Not any more skewed than if it had been asked on Mouseplanet.

wendybeth
05-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Personally, I would love it if the Disney site would post polls, but they do not. Occasionally there is a pop-up survey, but I doubt they really pay attention to the responses and we are certainly never apprised of the results. I voted #4 also; the ride adds to DCA but not so much that it makes it worth full admission price.

JeffG
05-23-2004, 07:22 PM

Mouseplanet doesn't even come close to being as one-sided a site as SaveDisney.com. Unquestionably, the readership of this site represents a much wider range of opinions.

-Jeff

Germboy
05-23-2004, 07:46 PM
Mouseplanet doesn't even come close to being as one-sided a site as SaveDisney.com. Unquestionably, the readership of this site represents a much wider range of opinions.-Jeff

That's right. No one who is pro-Eisner reads savedisney.com. What was I thinking?

cstephens
05-23-2004, 08:55 PM

I would seriously, seriously disagree with that assessment.

wendybeth
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Lol, Germboy:)

SaveDisney was established to initiate a change in leadership at the WDC, and will understandably attract like-minded persons. This poll was intended to ascertain the public's opinion regarding the value that TOT adds to DCA, and my feelings about Mr. Eisner and Co have no bearing on what I think about this particular subject. A great ride is always a plus to a theme park, but I find DCA is going to need a lot more than a 30 second indoor Mailiboomer to enhance it's value.