PDA

View Full Version : May 4, 2005

Lost Boy
05-19-2004, 06:48 PM
Now that the announcement has been made that Disneyland will be closed on May 4. 2005 to get ready for the 50th Anniversary party that starts the next day, (heaven only knows what they are planning that will take a whole day) but DCA will remain open that day. So here is my question:

What do you think the attendance will be at DCA that day?

Do you want to work in Customer Service that day, when people who don't have a clue, show up to visit Disneyland?

Will the "Resort" be a zoo?

Me? I plan to stay as far away from Anahiem that day as I can.

sediment
05-19-2004, 06:57 PM
1. A little higher than average, but the attendance on days around 5/4/2005 might be a little lower than average.
2. No, I don't. I can only guess that special 2-day passes just like the local promotion (no park-hopping, and one admission to each park) will be sold that day instead of one-day admission tickets.
3. I don't think so. Not unless some giant crane will be in the Esplanade, lowering John Stamos's DL sign into place.
4. Yes, you! I don't plan to be around, either, but then it's not a frequent part of my life anyway. Expect 5/5 to be quite busy, with a big batch of AP holders getting their first look at anniversary trimmings.