PDA

View Full Version : Bookings For Priority Seating

Rae
05-18-2004, 02:27 PM
I am coming from Australia and part of my travel deal includes character meals. Do I need to book me priority seating before leaving Australia or can you do this once you arrive???

Also I am sure that I have read that Blue Bayou take bookings 60 days in advance. Is it possible to still turn up on the day and get reservations??? Or even make a reservation for the following day or even following week???

Can you make reservation requests on line???

I don't want to miss out on eating at the Blue Bayou after all I have heard but I don't want to hang on line for half an hour from Australia to make a booking.

I would appreciate any advice anyone can offer

Thanks

Hakuna Makarla
05-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Priority Seating Info:
Priority Seating is recommended and can be made in person for this location on a limited basis. Priority Seating can also be arranged in advance by calling Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE, or (714) 781-3463. if you do not make a reservation in advance, you may wait a longgggg time for a table..
I would make a reservation in advance. my travel agent told me to make one 30 days in advance. when are you going to disneyland? best to do it 30 days before you leave, buisy season is apon up.

Hakuna Makarla
05-18-2004, 02:48 PM
This is what they say about the blue byou to,
Priority Seating Info:
Priority Seating is recommended and can be made in person for this location on a limited basis. Priority Seating can also be arranged in advance by calling Disney Dining at (714) 781-DINE, or (714) 781-3463.

sediment
05-18-2004, 03:01 PM
See karlahart? You are now an expert on PS!!

Tinker Bell
05-18-2004, 03:03 PM
If you have plans to come and know what places you want to eat at. Call right when you can so you will know that you are getting in. Spacial if you are going during peak times.I called today to get the fantasmic buffet for sitting next month and was told that is was already half full and I called right at 8am when they open.

Rae
05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks, now I just need to work out the time difference!!!

TruSlack
05-18-2004, 05:21 PM
G'day Rae! You are going to give yourself a day to relax before hitting the park, right? Got to let thet jetlag wear off before hitting "it's a small world" :)

-arg
(Merlin to win, kick out Igor)

Rae
05-18-2004, 05:42 PM
Our plane lands at 7.30am, I figure it will be lunch time ish before we get to our motel.

We have 11 days in Anaheim with a 6 day pass for DL so we plan on resting, finding a supermarket for snacks and just getting a feel for the place.

Hopefully we will find a few decent places for meals. We have a 16 hour flight so I think we will be looking for real food, (unlike what you get on a plane).

Cloud Buster
05-18-2004, 07:23 PM
Even with PS, you may wait a good hour to be seated at the Blue Bayou

Cloud Buster
05-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Here's all you need to know on PS.

Priority seating means that at the time of the party's arrival, they will be seated at the first available table that meets their party size. A priority seating reservation times is not a traditional, guaranteed reservation. Priority seating reservations are held 10 to 15 minutes past the scheduled reservation time. Beyond that is up to the restaurant.

PS requests may be made up to 60 days in advance. Any Guest may request Priority Seating through Disney Dining for all Resort full service restaurants by calling (714) 781-DINE (3463).

Same Day Requests -- Any Guest may visit one of these locations to make a Priority Seating request at City Hall, Guest Relations or the restaurant at which they wish to dine. Additionally, Resort Hotel Guests can make their requests at the Hotel Concierge or Resort Hotel Guest Services.