PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Parking

christina
05-18-2004, 01:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time the parking lot opens, and also are you allowed to leave and come back or do you have to pay again? I was also wondering what time the ticket booths at the gate open at. What would be a good time to get there if the parks open at 8?
Thanks

Ghoulish Delight
05-18-2004, 01:12 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time the parking lot opens at, And also are you allowed to leave and come back or do you have to pay again? I was also wondering what time the ticket booths at the gate open at. What would be a good time to get there if the parks open at 8?
ThanksI don't know if this is standard policy, but the last time I was at the park for an 8:00 opening, the parking structure did not open until 7:30. You can leave and re-park, just retain the parking ticket they give you when you pay.

tod
05-18-2004, 02:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what time the parking lot opens, and also are you allowed to leave and come back or do you have to pay again? I was also wondering what time the ticket booths at the gate open at. What would be a good time to get there if the parks open at 8?
Thanks

Call 714 781 4565 for recorded information via voicemail routing or 714 781 7290 for an information operator.

--t

christina
05-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the #s. I did find out that the parking lot opens at 7am. However I did just call back because I forgot to ask about the ticket booths and a different girl told me that the parking lot and ticket booths do not open until 7:30.She did not sound completley sure so maybe I'll have to call back again.