PDA

View Full Version : best time during summer peak to eat breakfast?

Hakuna Makarla
05-17-2004, 05:57 PM
I am assuming everyone is thinking breakfast with goofy, what time is the best time to eat and not run into a huge crowd? we are going in August. thanks

sediment
05-17-2004, 06:18 PM
I bet it would be crowded all the time. Call ahead. (714) 781-DINE.

Get a time when you expect to be hungry. If you can change this time, all the better.

During the week should be lighter than weekends. I think there would be more locals with birthdays celebrating on the weekend instead of during the week.
Also, looks as if Goofy and pals are there all day, not just for breakfast.

Rae
05-17-2004, 06:18 PM
i have heard that the earlier the better.....anyone else??

Zigen
05-17-2004, 07:41 PM
I would think the earlier, the better. Since there would be less people as it 1st opens, the characters would interact more with you, but as the crowds get bigger, the characters have to share their love with all. Also the sooner you get there, the sooner you can leave and go to disneyland. If possible, time your departure from goofys just as/before the park opens. The monorail is pretty close and you can just jump on and be inside disneyland. The monorail also gives you a quick tour of some of the sights of Disneyland.

The question you have to ask yourself is, are you a morning person?

SCUBAbe
05-17-2004, 07:48 PM
when I was their for a convention they had us eating the minnie breakfast. I know at 6:30am - 7:00am there wasn't a wait...:)

05-18-2004, 07:14 AM
To echo what others have said:

1. It will be crowded all the time.
2. Earlier is better.
3. Reservations!

Hakuna Makarla
05-18-2004, 10:42 AM
what time does goofys kitchen open up? we will get there right away( taxi)! thanks