PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Mark Twain

onyourmark
10-28-2001, 07:03 PM
I very much enjoyed the converstation regarding the Mark Twain and in many cases I agree that the loss fo Fantasmic is a gain for the MT. I too miss the burning cabin. I too have been fortunate enough to hop on board when the band was on deck. My question is this - Does anyone know when that happens? Are they on some kind of schedule?

innerSpaceman
10-29-2001, 07:48 AM
I don't know what the Disneyland Band's schedule is these days, but you can always inquire at City Hall or, better yet, find the band at the early morning Town Square concert and they'll be glad to let you know their schedule.

Andrew
10-29-2001, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by onyourmark
I very much enjoyed the converstation regarding the Mark Twain and in many cases I agree that the loss fo Fantasmic is a gain for the MT. I too miss the burning cabin. I too have been fortunate enough to hop on board when the band was on deck. My question is this - Does anyone know when that happens? Are they on some kind of schedule?

I only know what I saw on a recent Sunday morning, and that was that at about 11:45 am, the band marched from Town Square down to the Hub, and turned left heading into Frontierland. From there they boarded the Twain, but I didn't see that part.

I agree about checking at City Hall, or at the information desk near the Hub (just outside the Plaza Pavilion).

Ralph Wiggum
10-29-2001, 12:58 PM
I didnt realize they still performed on the Mark Twain. When people talked about it I thought they were refering to 10 or 20 years ago. When someone finds out the schedule please post it. Thanx in advance :)

Nigel2
10-29-2001, 10:06 PM
Does the band still ride the caroucel or not?

Morrigoon
10-29-2001, 11:46 PM
Never seen the carousel. Pretty sure they ride the Twain at or around 11.