PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow!!?

Lekta
05-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Truely unreal to me that I am actually leaving tomorrow after months, and months of building anticipation. I just wanted to thank you all for holding my hand while the painful portion took form (waiting). May Disneyland be the light at the end of the long difficult tunnel for many years to come!!

Again, you all have been wonderful! I will surely draft a trip report upon my return.

Much Respect

Tony Montana
05-16-2004, 09:30 AM
have fun....

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 09:37 AM
I am thrilled you are on your way! Have a great time, and do not forget to take those pictures!! You know I will be living thru you on this trip and want to see all the pictures! where did you decide to stay? and are you going shopping? do me a favor if you get a chance will you. Ask the desk for the nearest outlet stores, I want to get my daughter some gap or other cool sweat shirt( its cold in Montana even now!!) lookng forward to hearing how your trip was and all the fun stuff you did! **Karla

MeganPierce
05-16-2004, 11:29 AM
We leave tomarrow too. I am so excited and tired. I have been running around packing and getting my house cleaned. I have to get up at 3:30 am to catch my 6:22 am flight. We are staying at the DLH. In 24 hours I will be at Disneyland!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me in my trip planning. I know it is going to make a great trip for my family!

Cloud Buster
05-16-2004, 12:23 PM
I hope you all have fun! Don't miss the Electrical Parade.

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Have a great time, we want to hear all about it when you come back! check out all the sites for me ok :)

scaeagles
05-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Quite jealous......I have 6 weeks from today. Getting closer - started the countdown at 20 weeks.

Lekta
05-16-2004, 12:54 PM
We leave tomarrow too. I am so excited and tired. I have been running around packing and getting my house cleaned. I have to get up at 3:30 am to catch my 6:22 am flight. We are staying at the DLH. In 24 hours I will be at Disneyland!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who has helped me in my trip planning. I know it is going to make a great trip for my family!

Hmm my flight leaves at 6:20 also... where you leaving from?

Karla - Did you see the other post under Other Parks? I listed a bunch of outlet stores near the DLR and Knotts area.

And thank you all again!

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 01:34 PM
oh my gosh, I did not see the post. I am off to look now, thanks Letka!!

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 01:37 PM
Karla - Did you see the other post under Other Parks? I listed a bunch of outlet stores near the DLR and Knotts area.

I can not find that post, where or where is it!!!!!

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 01:46 PM
If you get a chance will you chweck this out for me? It has a free shuttle service that picks you up at your hotel, just wondering if its worth going to. Sound like a lot of stores,
http://www.anaheimmarketplace.com/index.htm
Any one here been here and have things to say about it? thanks

Rae
05-16-2004, 05:11 PM
I am soooo jealous, I have 39 weeks to go and I have been counting since January!!!

Hakuna Makarla
05-16-2004, 05:54 PM
And now that I have said it, its coming sooner then I thought. Of course its the hottest time I hear to go, and I better be darn well prepared with sun block and all the eminities ! I better get buisy .

Lekta
05-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Here is the post Karla:

Staying at the Alamo Inn (for the cost only).

In regards to the shopping in the Anaheim/Buena Park area, I found the following:

The Anaheim Indoor Marketplace - has more then 200 shopes offering discounts of 50 to 70% below retail. Open from 10am to 7pm Wednesday-Monday... closed on Tuesday. It is less then a mile from DLR. Website: www.anaheimindoormarketplace.com

Anaheim Plaza Shopping Center - Outdoor shopping center with a bunch of shops.

The Block at Orange - More then 100 shops and restaurants. It is about 10 mins from DLR.

Buena Park Mall - Located one block from Knotts Berry Farm. Has more then 160 shops.

That's all I could really find. Hope that helps!

Pedro2NR
05-17-2004, 10:48 AM
OMG I've been to that Marketplace! Although I went to it when it was closed after hours for a baptism party. They used a section of the place as a rental hall. I was kind of upset because my g/f gave me directions and I couldn't find where they were located. When I finally found it We heard the Disney Fireworks from there. Does that place sell Disney apparel?

Forbin
05-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Best place for Apparel is the character warehouse though it has seasonal merchandise.

Hakuna Makarla
05-17-2004, 02:52 PM
Best place for Apparel is the character warehouse though it has seasonal merchandise.

is this close to the motels? what does it carry? thanks so much, any one else been to the Anaheim indoor market place ?

Forbin
05-17-2004, 03:01 PM
I forgot (Only was there once)...it is within say 10 minutes of disney and from what I saw it looks like they contain all the stuff from the Disney stores that were low on stock. Good place and mostly good prices.

Someone here might be able to post you directions. Takes a bit of looking to find as it is on the back side of the mall it is in.