PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland sill has magic (Trip report)

Tinker Bell
05-15-2004, 02:41 PM
This is my first trip report.Let me first give you some background on the people that went.My dad who lived here for like 15 yrs of Disneyland life.My stepmother who has never been to Disneyland.She has been to Disney world in the 80's.they live in Atlanta, GA min away from a six flag that they go to often.She felt that Disneyland would just me another park.But oh she learn she was so wrong.My Grandma came along.who had been here since about 5yr after Disneyland was put here.And has had the AP forever.So with 5 kids in tow we showed Grandma what Disneyland was about.Now Dad growing up with many Disneyland trip all year long.( Grandma lives 20 min away.Still living in the house Dad grow up in)He knew and loved Disneyland.

So on to the trip.Dad and Mom left early to get to Disneyland for opening time so they could spend adult time there.Three of the five kids have school so this worked.We was to meet them at 4:30pm in front of the train station on main street.Mom was all smiles when we got there.She said that Disneyland was the most wonderful place she as ever been.They did Lincoln,Tiki,all the rides that preg people can go on,( yes I'm going to have a little bro or sis) they road the train around.After we arrived it was kid time Dad went on all the bigger rides that the kids could do that he could not do with mom.Leaving me to my mom to sit talk or go into the shops.( That I can not do with 4 kids in tow when I go ) the baby was getting tired so I thought at 9:30 I would go to the ROA. to sit and wait for fanasmic ( I told mom this was a must do.She would thank me later.) Some people left a lot stayed.I was able to get down to the front.that's when I found out that the was going to do the fireworks. :) Unlucky everyone went on POTC. But i found out later they got out just after the fireworks started so they saw some. We then sat down to wait for fantasmic with some living now and then to get foods, drinks and go on rides.All made it back in time for the start of the show.WOW I love fantasmic it is my fav thing in Disneyland.When all was done we walk back to Pooh corner to buy something ( That is all my Dad told me)DH and kids w/Grams went on Indy ( it keep breaking and that was DH fav thing in Disneyland)so he got on it even tho it said it had a 40 min wait.I guess a lot of people go to that ride before the park closes.Dad got me one of those giant tigger pez.It so cool looking.Tigger is my man.we all meet up and started for the front gate to leave.All mom could say was how wonderful her day was and now she will be coming back every year. Disneyland still has that magic. We all had a wonderful time.There are no words to say how wonderful of a time we had.

Laffite
05-15-2004, 09:35 PM
every Disney trip is a unique adventure. That's why people keep going back, no ?