PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones closed?

serendipityaey
05-14-2004, 07:36 PM
I heard Indiana Jones was closed last weekend. Just curious if anyone knows why and/or if it was a major problem, etc.

:)

DisneyFan25863
05-14-2004, 08:16 PM
Since it's last Rehab, its been going down almost daily. They are still trying to get those last quirks out of the system. Nothing major, just some safety limits are exceeded (ex: seatbelts don't close, fire engulfs front of some cars, laser burns through hydraulics, etc...)

Just kidding about the safety stuff, of course.

MonorailMan
05-14-2004, 08:20 PM
From a CM, it seems as if the new airgates are being really stubborn, and sending the ride 101 (breakdown). ;)

CoasterMatt
05-14-2004, 09:22 PM
More like, stupid guests can't seem to stop LEANING on the airgates, and triggering zone-intrusions

sambo
05-14-2004, 09:27 PM
More like, stupid guests can't seem to stop LEANING on the airgates, and triggering zone-intrusions

They should have seen that one coming and designed for it. Oh. Yeah. There isn't anyone left that can see that far ahead. It sure isn't the beancounters or the lawyers that can make this stuff have "magic"... ;)

Wesley815
05-15-2004, 07:30 AM
I've heard thats a problem on Thunder too, with people leaning on the airgates. I don't understand why DL didn't plan for this? It doesn't seem like that big of issue to address when installing the gates. I know you're not "supposed" to lean on the rails/gates but 99% of the general public will anyways.

:confused:

RagtimePrince
05-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Disney and every park should just do what Alton Towers does. If something shouldn't be leaned, sat, or pushed upon... put giant spikes on the top!