PDA

View Full Version : May Crowds

christina
05-14-2004, 09:04 AM
Ok I know this question has been asked a million times but I'm planning a surprise trip 21st -23rd for my husbands birthday but I'm affraid the lines and crowding won't be worth it. I've only ever been to Disneyland during the week so I've never experienced the summer weekend crowds. Does anyone think this will be a bad time to go?
Also if anyone has any good birthday suggestions I'd love to hear them!
Thanks

sediment
05-14-2004, 09:44 AM
Maybe a Canadian invasion that weekend. Unless Calgary is still playing.

mad4mky
05-14-2004, 09:47 AM
Ok I know this question has been asked a million times but I'm planning a surprise trip 21st -23rd for my husbands birthday but I'm affraid the lines and crowding won't be worth it. I've only ever been to Disneyland during the week so I've never experienced the summer weekend crowds. Does anyone think this will be a bad time to go?
Also if anyone has any good birthday suggestions I'd love to hear them!
Thanks

My girls and I will be down on the same weekend. My advice: Don't worry about the crowds...just go and have a good time. There isn't much you can do about the crowds anyways (if there are any)...and if you really want to surprise him on his b-day weekend (if it is that weekend)...you are kinda stuck with what you get. :)

MickeyLumbo
05-15-2004, 08:39 AM
this past week, i enjoyed the park very much with lot's of room to move. i think the 21st - the 23rd would be MUCH more enjoyable for you than the following weekend - Memorail Day Weekend.