PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Detective?

Lekta
05-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Has anyone read or seen anything on "Disneyland Detective" by Kendra Trahan?

"Go Treasure Hunting at Disneyland! Disneyland Detective, is an exciting new book, that describes all the current attractions in a fun and interesting way. This book uncovers treasures to explore, and trivia to share. Guests have many questions about the park and Disneyland Detective reveals many mysteries without destroying the magic. Walt Disney personally watched over the building of Disneyland, still the company’s flagship park, and now its time to uncover his secrets." - Quoted description

Seems like it would be a very good read, but, for $20.00, I wanted to see if it was worth it.

Thank you all kindly! :D

Tinker Bell
05-12-2004, 03:25 PM
I have read this book. I liked it. Is it worth $ 20 I think so It had a lot of stuff in it that I wondered about.But me I want to know all Disney stuff so I will buy stuff like this when I have the money.

Esmerelda
05-12-2004, 05:49 PM
I thought it was OK. It didn't have a whole lot in it that I didn't already know, and I think this would be true for a lot of DL fans. There was quite a bit of what I considered to be useless information, at least as far as the park goes. There were also a couple of glaring mistakes that I saw, but nothing too major. I liked Magic Quizdom much more...

Lekta
05-12-2004, 11:03 PM
I thought it was OK. It didn't have a whole lot in it that I didn't already know, and I think this would be true for a lot of DL fans. There was quite a bit of what I considered to be useless information, at least as far as the park goes. There were also a couple of glaring mistakes that I saw, but nothing too major. I liked Magic Quizdom much more...

Is that the best book to get in your opinion? I am itching for some reading material to pass the time until the trip.