PDA

View Full Version : Grad nights

disneymeimei
05-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Wouldn't you know...Our vacation just happens to be during the week when there are two grad nights...I realize that these functions are held after-hours (I will never forget my grad night many, many moons ago :p ) My question is, how will this impact our visit, if at all? We are planning to spend one day out of our six day visit eleswhere. Maybe we should plan the day away during a grad night? Any ideas or suggestions welcome. Thank you :)
DisneyMeiMei
32 days and counting...woowhoo!!

TinkLover
05-12-2004, 12:22 PM
I am also going to be there for a Grad night (June 17th) so they close early. I didn't even think about it when I made reservations! I know that last summer I went right around June 13th, and there were tons of schools there, for their end of the year party (it was during the day, not Grad night). A lot of the kids were in Middle school, and were very rude. I do remeber a couple of them cutting in line, and then bring a hole bunch of friends in line with them, and a cast member saw the hole thing, and didn't say anything to them.

Duane
05-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Disneyland will close earlier than normal on Grad night so be sure to check their website for operating hours during your visit. Just go to www.disneyland.com and click on "calendar". Enter your dates of visit and you will get the park hours.