PDA

View Full Version : Club 33

MammaSilva
10-27-2001, 04:21 PM
Ok everyone knows about Club 33 some of you have been fortunate enough to have actually experienced it.... here is my situation.....My daughter turns 21 next April and Disneyland is her favorite place on the planet...we have done her birthday at the park several different times but her 21st is "the" birthday..........is there anyone here at MousePlanet that I can bribe to make reservations for us to celebrate her birthday there?

stinkerbell
10-27-2001, 10:27 PM
Oh, mamma, I hope someone on here helps you out. You sound like such a wonderful and special mamma. Your daughter deserves to have the birthday of a lifetime..........

Nigel2
10-27-2001, 10:38 PM
I think whoever makes the reservations has to be with you, but I don't know for sure since "The controller" of my membership doens't let it out to anyone but me and 2 other people ever.

innerSpaceman
10-28-2001, 05:55 AM
Actually, the member who makes the reservations does not need to attend with you. We have been to Club 33 about half-a-dozen times, and never with the member who got us in.

And sorry I can't help you there Mammasilva, but I can only beg one 33 at a time - and currently that favor is occupied through December 5 - when we are arranging for my daughter and her fiance to dine at Club 33 on her birthday, which will be her 20th and Walt's 100th.

MammaSilva
10-28-2001, 08:02 AM
Well if anyone can afford to give up the favor I don't need it Until April 2002...so I'll keep hoping that I can find someone....I would be more than willing to treat the member to a meal of his/her choice at the club in return for the favor! I figure if I started now I might find someone KWIM?

Dlandmom
10-28-2001, 01:34 PM
Oh, mammasilva, I just used up one of my favors last month...and unfortunately, I probably won't be able to use that contact again. I've got another contact, but it's more of a long shot...if I can get a hold of this person, I'll do my best.

Anyone else out there got a contact?