PDA

View Full Version : Disney Hotel Shuttles from John Wayne Airport?

Pat-n-Eil
05-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Along the lines of another post, I'm wondering if PPH, GCH or the DH have a courtesy shuttle to John Wayne airport. If not, is it a reasonable taxi ride or does the city of Anaheim run a shuttle out there?

Forbin
05-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Courtesy as in they pay? I don't think so.
See this post

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=28261

it lists a few ways to get to johnwayne Airport

I forget but I think taxi's are really cheap to get to Disneyland but I cannot remember if they offer the same rates back.

cirquelover
05-12-2004, 10:44 AM
If I remember right it was $30-35 from John Wayne to Disneyland hotel. The hotels keep taxis around that charge a flat fee back to airport, like $25-30. I think they gave us a coupon at check-in, be sure to ask them.

EeyoreAdorer
05-30-2004, 09:05 AM
The best and most direct transportation is SuperShuttle. It can only hold 8 people or so. It makes very few stops so that you get to your hotel (Disnleyland) faster. It's just a few dollars more than the Airport bus and well worth it.

Darkbeer
05-30-2004, 10:30 AM
^But SuperShuttle charges per person, and a taxi doesn't...

A Taxi makes no extra stops, and cost about the same as 2 people using the SuperShuttle.....

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
05-30-2004, 01:05 PM
$10 a person for SuperShuttle! Worth it. The Disneyland bus takes FOREVER!

sleepyjeff
05-30-2004, 04:21 PM
^But SuperShuttle charges per person, and a taxi doesn't...

A Taxi makes no extra stops, and cost about the same as 2 people using the SuperShuttle.....

Hear, Hear...

I've done them all.......and Taxi most certainly is both faster and cheaper( for my family of 4 anyway )

:)