PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 giveaway

Disneynut1955
05-12-2004, 07:37 AM
For those who are interested, I logged into my esnipe.com account today to see that they registered me for a private party at Club 33 on May 25, 2004 after park closing. I emailed customer service and they said all users in good standing are automatically entered and that they will be holding these parties several times per year.

For those who use Ebay, esnipe is a great auction sniping tool that helps you win your auction in the last six seconds. I have won almost all of my auctions since I started using it. If they are going to keep throwing cool parties like this, I will be hooked for life!

Just an FYI, it may be a good way for someone to get into the very private Club 33.

Freerider127
05-12-2004, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the info I will definatly check that out :)

SoCalDisneyLover
05-12-2004, 05:58 PM
I am a user of ESnipe, but I haven't yet been picked. Perhaps I'll have an advantage because of location. If they have these "parties" somewhat often, then perhaps it's not such a longshot. I am a fairly frequent ESnipe user.

The Mouse Is Back
05-12-2004, 06:26 PM
I got that message when I logged into my eSnipe account (after reading your post) but didn't save it. I take it I'm registered in some contest for a drawing that they'll have on May 25th and that the prize is that the winner and a guest get to go to some private party at Club 33.

I never win contests so I don't want to think about it. :|

-Allegra-

Disneynut1955
05-13-2004, 04:55 AM
Socal and Mouseisback, please email me @ disneylandclub33@aol.com and I will pass along your info to the people at esnipe. I was told that they are looking for locals to invite to the party and want to invite you! I can't pass up he chance for a free dinner at Club 33!!

nursemelis374
05-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Can you go now and register at the website and still get invited? I have never been on it, but I am local to the area and this sounds like fun. Besides, I am dying to go to Club 33!!!

Main Street Magic
05-13-2004, 10:51 AM
how about former locals who now reside in Atlanta.....huh...huh?????? :crying:

Tinker Bell
05-13-2004, 09:36 PM
Can you go now and register at the website and still get invited? I have never been on it, but I am local to the area and this sounds like fun. Besides, I am dying to go to Club 33!!!

Me too Me too But I dont really ebay.So can I still get in? :)