PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams...

GoldenEars
05-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Quick question for anyone who might know the answer. I realize Disney will kick off the 50th Anniversary on May 5, 2005 (as stated at the media event on May 5, 2004). However, will *Parade of the Stars* continue up until that time, and then Disney will begin the new parade, *Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams?* Or perhaps they won't have any parade from 1/2005 thru 4/2005, in order to get ready for the new one.

But, my hope is that Disney will start the new parade as early as possible for the 50th Anniversary!! I'm just curious about this, because I'll be having family members from outside of California visit, but they'll be here sometime in March of next year. I want them to see as much of the new entertainment as possible, at both Parks.

Thanks,
Patrick :D

Polar33
05-12-2004, 12:44 AM
From what I remember of when the Parade of the Stars began, there was no parade from the time that the Christmas parade ended, until the PotS began in February. But since the new parade won't start until May I'm guessing that the PotS will continue until the end of spring break. Then the month or so after that can be spent changing over and doing plenty of dress rehearsals, and of course the requisite previews and soft openings.