The riddle for October 27 is:

Two graveyard ghosts have received special _ _ _ _ _
Sandy Claws is always ready to please
Name them both
Given by our host
And you'll have this puzzle with ease.

cemeinke
10-29-2001, 08:37 PM
This has been the toughest one for me, and I'm still not sure I'm any closer but the only thing I can come up with that fits the rhyme and number of letters is "trees"

That said it appears that the two graveyard cats were given a fishbone tree, but that's only one tree. It looks like there is another tree behind the mummy which could be a "mummy" tree--but I can't tell whether the white stuff is supposed to be bandages or snow. OF course then there would be at least three graveyard ghosts getting special trees--2 cats + 1 mummy.

Any thoughts on "graveyard ghosts" may have been given the book tree or spider tree in the ballroom? They might also fit the rhyme?

On another tangent, anyone notice if any of the ghosts got any special knees?:D (upgraded audioanimitronics), or maybe the cats have fleas? Then again, perhaps 2 ghosts got new voices from the late Paul Frees? Ok, I'm pushing it now.

Not Afraid
10-30-2001, 04:59 PM
This HAS been a hard one! I can't think of any other answer that would make sense. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.