PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Flash Project

bluebayou
10-26-2001, 09:00 PM
Ok here goes - I had a flash project do for flash class so I took a bunch of pictures from various websites (I took a lot myself but some didn't turn out) and I live in Vegas - so I had to borrow these pictures so I hope no one minds... anyway - I took all the narration and pictures and combined them into one kick but little flash movie. When you go to the following url, just click on the one that says nbcmovie.swf. Here is the url:

http://nbcevent.tripod.com

It takes a few minutes to load and you need a cable modem or similar - it is 10mb long. Don't be too harsh on me - I am after all only a student....

Also - make sure you have your sound turned on.

Thanks!
Caroline

Jon Vincible
10-26-2001, 10:00 PM
teach me flash
please?

Jon Vincible
10-26-2001, 10:08 PM
Cool movie too!

Hades
10-27-2001, 07:25 PM
Bravo! Well done Flash! I really want to learn Flash now. Got any pointers on how to get started????? :D

Lost Boy
10-28-2001, 05:08 PM
I know nothing about Flash, but that turned out very well. You did good.
I used EZ CD Creator to make an audivisual presentation using stills, video clips, text and music from the movie (as I couldn't find any MP3 music files of the new soundtrack. I created a cd from this and have made some copies. It turned out pretty good, so I know the feeling you got when this all came out the way you wanted it. You should get a very good grade for this.
How long did it take you to create this. It took me about 5 hours from start to finish for my littel project which runs 13 minutes on Windows media player from the cd.
Again, you did great!!

Maleficent0
10-28-2001, 06:14 PM
I learned Flash by reading "Flash Web Design" by Hillman Curtis. It's a great book, but beware, he's a designer not a technophile, so you do have to be someone computer literate to get through the examples.

Here a link to the book on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735710988/qid=1004325490/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_14_1/107-2569575-9329329

Good luck!

dizneyangel
10-29-2001, 06:12 AM
Bluebayou, that was great! The whole family watched and thought you did a great job. My BF even wanted to save a link to it!