PDA

View Full Version : "Extra Magic" - Will it come to DLR?

bduff
05-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Anyone know yet if the "Extra Magic" trial that is evidently going on (or about to start?) at WDW will make it's way over to DLR? From what I read, they're letting the guests at WDW resort hotels get early entrance or stay late at selected parks (different ones on different days of the week). If they bring it to DLR, is it likely to be based on where you are staying, who you book your reservations through (e.g., AAA), or both?

Drince88
05-07-2004, 04:21 PM
They've had the morning version in WDW for quite a few years now, interrupted for a year (I think?) by a character caravan that went to the hotels.

"Normal" right now (pre-test) is to have one park open early each morning. The test is to have each park open one morning and one evening (different days). They USED to have a similar morning for DL in the past (pre Sept 01?)

Cat H
05-07-2004, 06:53 PM
They used to have a thing called "Magic Morning" where guests of the Disney hotels could get in an hour or so early.

TimBuk2
05-07-2004, 07:41 PM
I doubt they will bring the early riser entrance to DLR. Probably too many CMs don't want to start work that early (no disrespect at all, I don't like getting up early for anyone)

:rolleyes: