PDA

View Full Version : When do the Popcorn Stands Close?

mamabot
05-06-2004, 07:58 AM
For those of you in the know...When do the popcorn carts close for the night? My brother is not able to go with us on Sunday and we want to get him some popcorn on the way home. But I know that I have seen the ODV carts close down a couple of hours before the park closes.

Thank you in advance for you information! :fez:

scottmen
05-06-2004, 08:08 AM
Well as far as the Caramel Popcorn stands go, they always close about 10 minutes before I decide I want one.
:mad:

Polar33
05-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Both popcorn wagons on Main Street are supposed to be open un till park closing at the very least. However, quite often they have to close earlier than that due to how their shift was scheduled. Your best chance of finding out when they would close would be to ask one of them directly sometime early in the night.

mamabot
05-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Thank you for your reply. I will indeed ask the one at the Hub on Sunday.

PhilMP
05-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Bah, half the time either the vendor goes "Uhhhhh...I don't know" or decides to close up a half hour early because 'it's slow' :)

Phil

DCAWhites
05-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Just FYI, I saw the hub popcorn cart open about 20 minutes after the park closed tonight, but I doubt it stays open much longer than that.

smd4
05-07-2004, 07:31 AM
My brother is not able to go with us on Sunday and we want to get him some popcorn on the way home. You are so cruel! Why would you want to inflict that cardboard-tasting excuse for popcorn, that will only be staler that it already is, on your OWN BROTHER?