PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Questions

jimerwf
05-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I have just received some Disneyland 2-Day Park Hopper tickets I ordered but my travel plans have changed. There were going to be two adults and 1 child going for 2 days. Now it looks like it will be just two adults, but for more than two days (3 or 4). My questions are:

Question 1: Anyone know what I can do with the extra child (3-9 years old) ticket? It set me back $78.00 so I don't want to just give it away. It's good until 1/03/2005.

Question 2: Is there any way to upgrade a 2 day park hopper to a 5 day at a reasonable cost? If so, how?

Thanks for any help!

SoCalDisneyLover
05-05-2004, 07:25 PM
It probably depends upon where you bought them.

EandCDad
05-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Question 2: Is there any way to upgrade a 2 day park hopper to a 5 day at a reasonable cost? If so, how?

Thanks for any help!

I think when you get to the parks, you can go to the main ticket booths and pay the difference between what you paid for a two day park hopper and a 5 day park hopper. I don't know the actual costs, but if you paid $100 for the two day and the five day is $150, then you would pay the additional $50 and get the five day.

This assumes that you bought the two day hoppers from Disney directly, if you bought them from AAA or someone, you may want to check with them to see if they can do it. You might still be able to do it at the ticket booth, but it pays to check.

Have no idea what to do with the kids ticket. I doubt they will let you apply the kids price to your upgrade. You could try to stand in front of the ticket booth and sell it to someone, but that's probably frowned on by Disney, so don't tell them I told you to do it.

Forbin
05-06-2004, 08:32 AM
And the fact that they may be arrested under the scalping law.
Sell it on Ebay...that way you don't get in trouble.

You cannot upgrade for a reasonable cost...you can upgrade for whatever Disney determines is the difference between your ticket and the 5 day ticket.