PDA

View Full Version : Booking confirmed for Dec 9 - 14 - yay!

CarlieB
05-04-2004, 07:30 PM
Well, our bookings are now confirmed for being at the resort from December 9 to 14. 3 nights at the Howard Johnson and then 2 nights at the GCH (which I'm very excited about). Now I just have to wait 218 more days....

SCUBAbe
05-04-2004, 08:39 PM
I'll be there dec 5 - dec 10...I'm still debating on the hotel though and whether to stay there the whole time or my other favorite the Queen Mary. :)

millionairegirl
05-05-2004, 07:43 AM
Yay Carlie! We'll have to have a meet for you at the UVA bar. Hmmm cheeseburgers!

kkmickey
05-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Good for you! I LOVE being at Disneyland at Christmas! It is so beautiful, and I feel it's extra magical. I especially love it since they started lighting up all of Small World a few years ago. Just be careful it is gets windy - those large ornaments hanging can really swing in the wind! Have a beautiful, wonderful time.

only1mouse
05-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I've recently booked a trip for Dec 29 - Jan 1. I've never been at Christmas time and am looking forward to seeing the place all decorated..... (Also got the hubby to go)

CarlieB
05-05-2004, 01:32 PM
I can't wait to be at DL so close to Christmas! We were there mid-November last year and it was cool, but I imagine December will be even better:)

I'm really looking forward to our time at the GCH too - I hear it's really beautiful during the holidays, and staying so close to the parks and DTD will be great!