PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic VIP Balcony

EdD
05-04-2004, 02:19 PM
I just got off the phone with my Disney Vacation Planning CM. About 3 weeks ago I had ordered some special goodies from them for our June trip (my daughter's 4th birthday, and her first trip to see the mouse), and he was going to secure tickets for the 3 of us for the early Fantasmic balcony dessert buffet.

Unfortunately, he was unable to get the tickets as someone first thing got all the spots in one block...dad is very disappointed...BUT...he said he had called in some favors. He has gotten us on the VIP balcony for the show, for free! He said they do not serve the desserts on this balcony, but the price is certainly right.

My question for those in the know is, where is this balcony? Is this the Club 33 balcony? He said he would have to give us "special" instructions as to how we would gain access, and that this area was reserved for VIPs only. Anybody know about this.

On this same note, these CM in Vacation Planning are really wonderful. He has set up a whole "magic" package for us, and I could not be more pleased at how wonderful they have been so far. It appears there are still some definite perks to staying at on of the on property hotels (Grand Calif)!

Thanks to all for the wonderful info here.

dsny1mom
05-04-2004, 04:53 PM
The balcony you will be seated on is right around the corner from the balcony used for the dessert buffet. It is accessed from the gallery just like the other balcony but through seperate doors, it is NOT the Club 33 balcony, it actually has a better view than the Club 33 balcony.

This balcony is used for VIPs, Club 33 members and for guest reconvery for guests that are ticked off for one reason or another.

The seating has been in the past a two person setee and a couple of single wicker chairs. The last time we sat there a CM went down to the riverside seating area and brought us up the dessert boxes they used to offfer there. If you want to get the same effect as the other balcony you might want to do a to go order of some sort of dessert from one of the restaurants.

It's a nice view and for the price you can't beat it!

dsny1mom