PDA

View Full Version : Buying left-over meal vouchers from others?

Hakuna Makarla
05-04-2004, 06:38 AM
I was looking on ebay for vouchers and found a ton for disney world, but none for disneyland california. Just checking to get a good deal, any one here bought them from others before?

LSPoorEeyorick
05-04-2004, 07:08 AM
If you do, you run the risk that you could get scammed. That the vouchers are fake or used. Be careful!

HBTiggerFan
05-04-2004, 08:44 AM
WDW is very different than DLR when it comes to food, food plans and vouchers. I don't think that the food vouchers from WDW will work at all in DLR. I recommend avoiding them.

tracilicious
05-04-2004, 08:48 AM
does dl even do the food voucher thing?

Hakuna Makarla
05-04-2004, 08:50 AM

we got them for the days we will be at disneyland. I was just seeking to find more in case we saw things we wanted, and people had some to sell. But I got all we need so we are all set. No, disneyland and WDW are not the same.
thanks **KArla

05-04-2004, 08:52 AM
karlahart, when is your trip? Sounds like you're about to go.

Hakuna Makarla
05-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Not quit ready yet LOL! I am not set to go until August but we did get everything lined up and even got the shuttles, train, planes and all info in place so we will have a worry free vacation.( I even picked great airline seats LOL! ) I am just going to go with the flow and do what the kids allow in the days we are there, and if they get tired we will go back to the motel and swim in the pools. we are excited and anxious as this is our first time ever there, and I want to make sure we have the best time and not have to worry about how to get to every place, and how to find places or things. I now know a lot, and with everyones help here I can relax and go with the flow with out worry. :)

adriennek
05-04-2004, 08:59 AM

Yes. Here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/chef/disney-dining.htm) is an article on MousePlanet from a few years ago about the meal vouchers at DLR.

Adrienne

Hakuna Makarla
05-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Yes. Here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/chef/disney-dining.htm) is an article on MousePlanet from a few years ago about the meal vouchers at DLR.

Adrienne
Thank you for that inlightning site. I will talk to my travel agent and see if this can not be canceled. you see those quotes on the page you posted are out of date! I paid a whoping 233.00 for the 3 day package and I think I better rethink this more! Thank you so much, I would not want to be tied down and have to eat off the carts and eat where they say I must eat!
Besides, I plan on eating at whitewater several times, and also having breakfast with goofy, I do not want to waste my money eating off carts! Thank you again for this! **Karla

Hakuna Makarla
05-04-2004, 09:14 AM
break down ...
adult meal plan 93.00
childs.. 70.00 (for 2 kids) = 140.00
I can eat just as cheaply and not have to eat where they say to eat! Boy, when my travel agent gets back ( he is there at disneyland now) he will revise my eating plan and give me my money back ! He said he recomends this meal plan and also purchased this plan for the trip he is on now, hope he likes it ha ha ha