PDA

View Full Version : any place to get kids picture painted/drawn

Hakuna Makarla
05-03-2004, 10:55 AM
I think it would be cool to have the kids cartoon drawn, is there any where in the parks to have this done? or a funny photo picture done( kids dress up) thanks much

Pat-n-Eil
05-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Well.. you can get a portrait done of them in New Orleans Square - but it isn't a funny one. Hmm.. Maybe in DCA?

cstephens
05-03-2004, 11:21 AM
There's a silhouette studio on Main Street in DL.

Zigen
05-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Karlahart, if i remember correctly, you said you were going to Sea World in San Diego too. I know sea world has this, cartoon drawings and funny photos. I dont know if Disneyland does, i dont ever remember seeing one...
Downtown disney has a place that does funny photos by the lego store.

ROBONICS95
05-03-2004, 12:37 PM
I think it would be cool to have the kids cartoon drawn, is there any where in the parks to have this done? or a funny photo picture done( kids dress up) thanks much

as previously stated, there is a hand portrait artist in new orleans square, and if i remember correctly there is another, possibly a fun cartoon, hand portrait artist to the right of the staged area in front of the pier water (right past Golden Dreams Theatre) in DCA.
robert

happyhaunts999
05-03-2004, 01:22 PM
I thought the did characateurs somewhere at the resort, I could be wrong but i thought they were done in new orleans square.

adriennek
05-03-2004, 02:12 PM
In the past they've had both options in NOS. If you scroll down on this page (http://www.mouseplanet.com/magicyears/), you'll see an example of each. Casey's picture is the portrait, Jewel's is not. Both were done in NOS.

Adrienne

Hakuna Makarla
05-03-2004, 02:25 PM
cool! did the picture take long to do? I know it would be a treasure for years to come.