PDA

View Full Version : Front of the Line Passes

SJSman
05-03-2004, 09:42 AM
Just wondering if Disneyland gives out front of the line passes to their guests? Ive seen them around before, but only if people complain enough about a certain ride, experience, etc. Thanks!

adriennek
05-03-2004, 09:47 AM
I've gotten them when we've been walked off a ride- but only when we waited a really long time to get walked off. We've been "stuck" on several rides and it's not an automatic thing.

And they're only good for ONE ride, not for all of your rides for the rest of the day.

Adrienne

DigitalLizard
05-03-2004, 01:33 PM
my boss got some pass at guest services
last year... when they were there BTMRR,
Splash, Space, and either Pirates or Indy
and most of DCA (must have been windy!)
were all down the ONE day he was there
so he got some pass to go back to the
park another day... he hasn't yet gone
back...
I'm always talking about Disneyland, and
he was trying to upset me by dogging it!
He didn't think rides should ever get
shut down...

DCACM
05-03-2004, 01:51 PM
"Front of line passes" do not exist at the resort. The only thing that comes close to it is via Guest Realtions and comes with a Tour Guide, this is only reserved for high-profile guests or those willing to shell out big bucks.

If you are stuck on a ride, you may be given a re-ad pass, but it does not provide immediate, front of line access, just admission to the Fast-Pass queue.

adriennek
05-03-2004, 02:08 PM
so he got some pass to go back to the park another day... he hasn't yet gone back...

That's just a one-day pass, it won't get him front of the line privileges.

If you are stuck on a ride, you may be given a re-ad pass, but it does not provide immediate, front of line access, just admission to the Fast-Pass queue.

Unless the attraction doesn't have Fast Pass, then usually it means you enter through the exit.

Adrienne

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
05-03-2004, 04:12 PM
many years ago, I worked at a radio station. We were at Disneyland for 3 straight days during the grand opening of Star Tours. As we were working our stations booth and really didn't have a lot of time to stand in line, special "ambassadors" were assigned to every 2-3 stations and would walk us onto the rides. We just went and found one of the cast members in red and they "snuck" us in, usually through the handicap entrances or exits. It was fun a full weekend at Disneyland and not having to wait in a single line.

I've been up there since for promotions and we have never gotten to do the same thing. The best they offer now is fastpass that are handed to you by a guest services rep.

SCUBAbe
05-03-2004, 04:23 PM
I only got one once. When we were stuck on pirates for 45 min. They pulled our boats forward so we could walk off the ride and they handed passes out as we left. We had to go up the exit to use it. The first ride didn't take it from us so we used again on another ride, but they took it..LOL