PDA

View Full Version : SWGE Now visible in Disneyland App

daveywest
05-24-2019, 10:28 AM
Just a heads up, with the latest release of the Disneyland App, SWGE is now visible with locations of all the stores and shops.

sjhanksaz
05-31-2019, 12:43 PM
I am looking at the wait times right now on opening day of SWL and can't believe how low the wait times are

30 Min for Smugglers Run

30 Min for Splash Mountain

10 Min Pirates

Matterhorn 25 Min

Pretty good day to be at the park I guess.

Guardians Breakout 20 Min

Incredicoaster 20 Min

GrumpyGoofyGuy
05-31-2019, 01:35 PM
I am looking at the wait times right now on opening day of SWL and can't believe how low the wait times are

30 Min for Smugglers Run

30 Min for Splash Mountain

10 Min Pirates

Matterhorn 25 Min

Pretty good day to be at the park I guess.

Guardians Breakout 20 Min

Incredicoaster 20 Min

Smugglers Run: 120 minute wait!

sjhanksaz
05-31-2019, 02:00 PM
Smugglers Run: 120 minute wait!

It just jumped up in time looks like.

Berry Princess
05-31-2019, 02:28 PM
It just jumped up in time looks like.

According to Mouseplanet's twitter the group coming in at 2pm looked bigger then the 11am group so probably explains it. 90 mins now at almost 3:30pm.

cstephens
06-01-2019, 12:09 AM
It likely depends on when into a group's time the estimate is done. We had the 5-9 group tonight. People are divided as to whether to get in line for Smuggler's Run, the Cantina or one of the merchandise lines. When we first got into the land, the wait time was about 35 minutes. We had decided ahead of time to try for the Cantina today. Luckily, we got into the first batch of people they were allowing to wait in line. We went over to look at Smuggler's Run around 7pm, and the wait time was only 20 minutes. After we went in and got off, the wait time was then 10 minutes, and some of our group went back again. I think the time spikes at the start of a new group's arrival but is pretty decent in the third hour of their time slot, when it's just their group in the land.

The park itself did not seem super crowded today. Busy, but not crazy. Maybe all the warnings about "don't come without a reservation" worked. Digital signs on the streets surrounding Disneyland were saying that Galaxy's Edge was open but that you needed a reservation and there was no standby.