PDA

View Full Version : Renting a car - any close to the park?

Hakuna Makarla
05-02-2004, 10:27 AM
I was thinking of renting a car, so I can go to several locations and not be tied down at the motel or park. Is there a car rental by disneyland? if so name please so I can contact them. thanks :)

broadwayjam
05-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Yes, I think I remember there's one car rental near disneyland called Enterprise.

happyhaunts999
05-02-2004, 12:47 PM
There are many go to www.expedia.com pick anaheim and area and it will give ypu the closest to the park. We are renting from budget which is up by carls jr. on south harbour, but there is a hertz,alamo,avis and others around closer. Plus there are independant car rental places in many of the hotels i believe the desert palm has one as well as the old penny sleeper.

DisneyFan25863
05-02-2004, 01:46 PM
If you are flying in, most (if not all) airports have car rental area's inside the terminal. You can rent one there, drive it down to the parks, use it, drive it back to the airport, and return it when you leave.

Hakuna Makarla
05-02-2004, 03:45 PM
If you are flying in, most (if not all) airports have car rental area's inside the terminal. You can rent one there, drive it down to the parks, use it, drive it back to the airport, and return it when you leave.

Nope, I am flying in, but taking a train out to San Diego then out there to the airport. I just want one close to my motel so I can get around and not have to get taxi service. I think it may be easier and more convient. Just a thought, will see both aspects. thanks

Lekta
05-02-2004, 03:56 PM
I just tried expedia and cant seem to find out how to search for car rental agencies near DLR.. they always come back with agencies located at the JW airport. Am I missing something?

happyhaunts999
05-02-2004, 06:07 PM
It will ask you what destination do you want to rent your car by, and you can type in disneyland. Also you can check out individual car rental websites www.budget.com and others you can rent a car right from there thats what i did. It's about a 5 min. walk from my hotel(del sol) to budget. We got a convertible mustang for $44 a day thats pretty good.

adriennek
05-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Are you bringing your 3-year-old's booster seat with you? In California, the law is that children must be in booster seats until they are 6-years-old or 60-pounds, so you'll need a booster seat for taxis or rental cars, either way. Rental car companies may be able to rent them to you.

Adrienne

awinner
05-02-2004, 10:19 PM
1271 S AUTO CENTER DR
ANAHEIM, CA

426 S. EUCLID
ANAHEIM, CA

777 CONVENTION WAY
ANAHEIM, CA

231 W KATELLA AVE
ANAHEIM, CA

6731 BEACH BLVD
BUENA PARK, CA

All the locations above are for Enterprise Rent-A-Car (http://www.enterprise.com)

They have the best selection and prices. They will even match prices of competitors and pick you up!!!