PDA

View Full Version : New Disneyland Photo Update #2 ( 04-30 )

theg0ldensnitch
05-01-2004, 07:23 PM
My girlfriend and I just took a mini-vacation for my b-day at the resort, and since there was such a positive response to the previous update I did, I couldnt wait to shoot some more pics for you guys, thanks for taking a look, hope you enjoy them :)

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4199622&a=31222870&pw

Special thanks to mg Gf, for all the inspiration, and a fantastic time....

Frappalotie
05-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Was logged in as my GF, oopsie! :)

the author of the previous post should be Frappalotie

olegc
05-01-2004, 09:09 PM
I must say I really enjoy your eye for "different" shots. They're not ofbeat - but they are not the typical shots (like the Mark Twain or the floral matterhorn). These are wonderful differences to the usual..

Frappalotie
05-01-2004, 09:32 PM
I must say I really enjoy your eye for "different" shots. They're not ofbeat - but they are not the typical shots (like the Mark Twain or the floral matterhorn). These are wonderful differences to the usual..

Your comments are very much appreciated, Disneyland, I think is one of those places where we have images burned into memory that become so symbolic of these structures we love. The challenge lies in capturing them in ways which make these common things seem fresh, and new.

One day, ill run out of ideas on how to try and accomplish this, ... but, hopefully not any time soon :)

theg0ldensnitch
05-02-2004, 08:06 PM
I had such a good time. The pictures came out beautiful!

Werner
05-03-2004, 12:11 PM
These are great -- I was there on the same day (4/30) and it was neat to see these. I especially like the "Partners" shot with the blue and yellow flowers -- awesome! Thank you for sharing these!

Frappalotie
05-05-2004, 08:21 PM
thanks for the nice words :)