PDA

View Full Version : here's an aerial shot of the motels surrounding disneyland

Hakuna Makarla
05-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Just in case there are some who are wondering what is the closest motel to the parks, I though this may help you as it has me. Have a good day **Karla
P.S. you may find the taxi and tours service prices I posted on the parks general page also helpful if going to knotts.:)

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/dlmp.html

SCUBAbe
05-01-2004, 01:45 PM
I've stayed at the marriott. It was alright and the drive wasn't that far at all. The only other hotels I've stayed at down there is paradise pier (when DCA was being built and yes it was loud. I could hear the beeping of the cinstruction vechicled bright and early every morning.) and the GCH. I think if you continue down the street with all the hotels on it you'll find a target. We had to buy shortd last weekend because we were not prepared for the heat. I couldn't find anything in the resort or DTD. So, we just drove until we found something. I ahd never bought clother at target before, but they were fine for the weekend...LOL...I wish I had bought soem soda while I was there. We had a fridge in our room ..:)

Disney Vault
05-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Why didnt they get rid of the parking behind ca adventure and make the park bigger? Look at all the wasted space.

Gemini Cricket
05-01-2004, 02:42 PM
I noticed no Candy Cane Inn... That one's pretty dang close to the park. Same block even...

:)

Hakuna Makarla
05-01-2004, 04:26 PM
your right, I wonder if it was added to the good neighbor list afterwards, or does that make a difference? any way, I am glad I found this and can find my motel on the map LOL!

MotorBoat Cruiser
05-01-2004, 06:27 PM
Why didnt they get rid of the parking behind ca adventure and make the park bigger? Look at all the wasted space.

Well, it doesn't hurt to have room to expand later. In the meantime, they have extra parking, which, from time to time, they still need.

Photographer
05-02-2004, 04:46 AM
ahhhh Home Sweet Home, I miss you! :(