PDA

View Full Version : Luminaria preview?

ae's mom
10-24-2001, 02:03 PM
I have a friend who will be at the Disneyland Resort 11/4-11/8 and is going to miss the new Luminaria show at DCA. We were wondering...will there be a soft opening while they are there? If so, does anyone know what time they should cruise by Paradise Pier? Will the public be able to view it?

Hades
10-24-2001, 03:19 PM
Good timing! Distribution of CM tickets to the preview of Luminaria just began today.

Previews are scheduled for one week, from Nov. 6 thru Nov. 14, and will take place 15 minutes prior to the closing of DCA on each night. It is a Mix-in type party, so I don't think that they will be chasing regular guests out.

One little note: it is a test and adjust phase, so the show might have interruptions or not be performed in its entirety.

Hope that helps!;)

zapppop
10-24-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Hades

Previews are scheduled for one week, from Nov. 6 thru Nov. 14,

Doesn't Luminaria start Nov. 9th :confused:

tabacco
10-24-2001, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by zapppop

Doesn't Luminaria start Nov. 9th :confused:

Yeah, but cast previews aren't neccesarily all before the official opening.

zapppop
10-24-2001, 09:01 PM
A ha !
I see the light !

Hades
11-05-2001, 04:39 PM
This just in!

The cast member previews for Luminaria on Nov. 6 thru Nov. 8 have been cancelled.

Cast members have just been notified today about the cancellations, and are being asked to exchange their tickets for later dates. As to the reason of the cancellation, I would suspect that some of the elements of the show were not ready for the previews. :eek: Previews from Nov. 9 and later have not been effected as of yet.

zapppop
11-05-2001, 05:19 PM
Je devine nous ferons tout doit attendre jusqu'à ce que le vendredi pour le voir.

Oh bien. Cela est la vie.

Ralph Wiggum
11-05-2001, 08:51 PM
Head on over to MouseInfo to see videos and pictures of a test run of Luminaria

Preview of Luminaria (http://www.mouseinfo.com/updates/110401/lumin.php)

zapppop
11-05-2001, 09:02 PM
Remercie Ralph mais il est dur pour dire si ceci est gonna est bon. Jusqu'ici, ces images ne paraissent pas aussi spectaculaires, mais hey, je pourrais avoir tort. Je l'ai dit avant de et je le dirai encore: je devine nous ferons tout decouvre le vendredi

Ralph Wiggum
11-05-2001, 09:38 PM
STop it :).....translation please....maybe you could include that every time you type whatever your typing :)

Morrigoon
11-05-2001, 09:41 PM
I could be wrong but I believe he was pleased to the point of wishing to see it again. Either that or he's saying thanks but he couldn't see it. (Okay, so my french is weak)

zapppop
11-05-2001, 09:43 PM
L'arret pour plaindre loser!

picky picky picky !!!

What I said was you can't tell whether or not it's gonna be very good and we'll have to wait until Friday to find out.

marron-cream
11-05-2001, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Hades
This just in!

The cast member previews for Luminaria on Nov. 6 thru Nov. 8 have been cancelled.

Cast members have just been notified today about the cancellations, and are being asked to exchange their tickets for later dates. As to the reason of the cancellation, I would suspect that some of the elements of the show were not ready for the previews. :eek: Previews from Nov. 9 and later have not been effected as of yet.

That's ridiculous of them to do! How are CMs supposed to get tickets when all the other days are sold out?

When did this come out, anyway? I was at the TDA Team Center around 4:30 and I didn't see anything posted about that. The CM working didn't mention it to anyone who picked up tickets, either.

I had tickets for the 8th, so I guess you can say I'm a little peeved.