PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble event

cstephens
05-01-2019, 12:26 PM
We attended the Disneyland After Dark: Heroes Assemble event last night. There's the same event tonight as well. I've posted a bunch of pictures from the event on my Twitter account. There are too many to link them all, so it's probably easiest just to go to my feed and scroll down (https://twitter.com/cstephens2/). The first tweet is of the event button for APs. The most popular tweets have been about the Thor hammer raspberry cheesecake and the I AM DONUT. :)

indiejones33
05-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Looked pretty empty from what I saw on IG. Maybe most people were in lines for character meet and greets? Just didn’t seem to have the same appeal as 90’s Nite.

sjhanksaz
05-02-2019, 06:45 AM
I have seen those Heroes in action in the movies, not sure if I would want to be there, so much collateral damage...:rolleyes:

cstephens
05-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Looked pretty empty from what I saw on IG. Maybe most people were in lines for character meet and greets? Just didn’t seem to have the same appeal as 90’s Nite.

I wouldn't say it was empty, but it wasn't packed. They were still selling tickets on the day of both days of the event. I went to the Star Wars night last year, and that was very crowded. The longest line that I saw was for Iron Man, probably because it's the first time he's been available. The lines for Cap and Spiderman were each pretty long too, as well as the line for Black Widow and Hawkeye together. There were also a lot of people doing the infinity stones churro challenge - not official, but they had six different special churros, one for each infinity stone, and some people were getting all of them.

I had fun. So far, only the Star Wars and this After Dark event has interested me.