PDA

View Full Version : Ramada Inn Maingate

Pirate Girl
04-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Has anyone stayed at the Ramada Inn Maingate in Anaheim? I have reservations there for our next trip (this weekend, kinda last minute). We got a pretty good discount on it...what was it like? Nice? Trashy? Somewhere in between?

Hakuna Makarla
04-27-2004, 03:09 PM
I found this on it, you can judge for your self.
http://www.mouseplanet.com/cgi/reviews/do/display.cgi?product-sku=dlrramadainnmaingatesaga

by the way, what was to deal you got on it? Howard Johnson is pretty darn good and has rave reviews! and price is awsome right now.

Pirate Girl
04-27-2004, 06:32 PM
Our room is $55, down from the regular 90 (I think we're still in the off season?). It's the best I've found on such short notice.

serendipityaey
04-27-2004, 08:48 PM
We stayed there when we went last July. I didn't have any problems with the room at all, but I tend to be pretty easy going about those sort of things. The continental breakfast wasn't very good, so we just ate Mcdonalds the rest of the time. It wasn't as close as we would've liked but close enough. As much as I can remember the beds were comfortable enough and the rooms were clean. The staff was really friendly. All in all, not bad for a cheap price :)

Hakuna Makarla
04-28-2004, 04:28 AM
islander inn on katella is only 49.00 found this last night while t looking for a better deal. also looks to be a pretty nice motel, and has a lot of nice amenities.