PDA

View Full Version : The Next Time You See A CM with a Clipboard

heidi and miriam
04-25-2004, 07:52 PM
I am sure many of you have seen them near the exits turnstiles at DCA and DL. A nice cast member with a computer clipboard who ask for a few minutes of your time to ask a few questions regarding you visit.
I know a lot of you are tired and cranky and just walk past them, wanting to board the tram to get to your cars and get on home, but PLEASE, PLEASE for the sake of our beloved parks -- take just a moment to let your voice be heard.

The "suits" really do pay very close attention to these exit questionnaires of guest experiences. They seem to ignore most letters and grievences at City Hall, but these particular polls they do take heed of.

A majority of us who really have issues with the way the parks are run these days need to make our voices heard.

FYI they are also doing exit polls at the exit to Indy and will be doing the same for ToT for the AP previews.

So if you have concerns about the cleanliness of the parks (or lack therof), they enormous lines for even the smallest attractions, or of half the restaurants being closed at DCA on any given weekend - tell the CM. Management will listen and hopefully help fix them.

Morrigoon
04-25-2004, 08:00 PM
Funny... THEY usually ignore US. It's like we reek of "AP" or something.

wendybeth
04-25-2004, 08:08 PM
When we were there several weeks ago, they looked at our park hoppers, then smiled and approached us. I was hoping they'd ask the sort of questions Heidi and Miriam cited, but all they wanted to know was our zip code.:| I felt like yelling "I know people outside of So Cal that have AP's- it's not just the locals!"

Cadaverous Pallor
04-25-2004, 08:49 PM
I have tried numerous times to get surveyed. Usually the conversation ends with "how did you get in the park today?" http://members.aol.com/mreurodisney/images/rolleyes.gif Sometimes they have continued, but it's been a while.

HBTiggerFan
04-25-2004, 08:58 PM
I've tried and tried to get surveyed. Never happens. It doesn't appear they survey people with APs. Since the AP holders make up quite a bit of the attendance of the DL Resort (and DCA in general) one would think they would value our oppnions. http://members.aol.com/mreurodisney/images/rolleyes.gif

So I resorted to lying. If I get lucky enough to be surveyed on my way out I "lost my ticket" and I give a mailing address to a house in Canada. I also give my honest opnion, good or bad.

If they are indeed surveying after the ToT preview I will give the ride a raving review, it's awesome and the entire resort needs more like it.

Not Afraid
04-25-2004, 10:16 PM
I get surveyed pretty often. So much so that I avoid catching eyes of the surveyers. While most of them have been in DTD I've had a share in DL. I've never been surveyed in DCA.

Most of the questions have definitive answers and there's little room for commment. I won't push the survey takers to hear our my disgruntled opinions since there are better ways of doing that.

frailejon
04-26-2004, 12:45 AM
I'm a survey-magnet. The last trip I took there I participated in at least 6 surveys over 3 days. And yes, I've got an AP. They seem to brighten up when they see this slightly middle-aged woman just sitting there by herself watching the crowds/reading/drinking a soda and make a beeline for me.

frailejon

EandCDad
04-26-2004, 05:47 AM
I've been surveyed in all three parks (as an AP.) Other AP's have posted in this in other threads that they get surveyed. The problem with letting your voice be heard about cleanliness and so forth is that they usually ask specific questions. "How long have you been in this park." "Did you come here first?" "Did you have a specific reason for coming today?" "How many people are in your party?" It's tough to answer those questions in a way that expresses your concern about cleanliness.

If you do make specific statements about things that aren't on the survey, I'm sure they have some polite canned answer for you, but it won't make much difference, likely, as it won't get into the survey results.

Disney Vault
04-26-2004, 02:32 PM
I was asked a few questions before. I think they look for people who dont seem to be in a rush. We we sitting down on a bench watching GRR eating churros.

Klutch
04-26-2004, 04:01 PM
I was surveyed upon exiting Disneyland 18 months ago. I had spent most of the day at DCA and went to DL just to ride Haunted Mansion Holiday. Thus, I had very little to say to the canned questions.

I told the CM I had a lot to say about the "other park", but he wasn't interested. I also wanted to express how disappointed I was with all the closed restaurants and poor upkeep. He wasn't interested. His interest peaked only when I told him that I live in a Colorado zip code.