PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, thank you for this web site!

The old man
04-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Just got back from a Friday evening at DCA and all day Saturday at DL with my wife and 6 year old. Thanks to the info on this site we were able to do, on a fairly busy Sat., Spash twice, Haunted twice, Pirates twice, Indy three times, Big Thunder twice, Star Tours twice and the Matterhorn twice. All with no way of more than 20 minutes and probably an average of 10.

In addition we had time to eat lunch at the Hungry Bear (I love eating by the water) and Rancho Zocolo (excellent tri tip), eat ice cream twice at Gibson girl, see the parade, leave the park for a swim at the hotel for an hour and a half, and still finish the day up by 10:30pm.

You will notice no non-thrill rides. Our daughter loves thrills and so on this trip that was our area of concentration.

The two biggest tips:
The list of non-networked FP machine. (The current list is accurate). And second, that you can use "expired" FP's (we used some that were more than five hours past their end time.)

These two facts easily give you a huge edge over the regular crowd (for that matter just understanding the basic, stated rules for FP does plenty in itself).

Again a big thanks. This board not only is a wealth of general information and expression of wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) feelings for the place we love, but also shows the power of members helping members.

David

Lani
04-25-2004, 06:04 PM
Glad you had a great trip, David! :)

Cadaverous Pallor
04-25-2004, 06:45 PM
This is so good to hear! I'm glad you were able to make the most of your time. :fez:

KeithOfTerror
04-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Always good to see people appreciate Disneyland still.

Kevy Baby
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
You are welcome. I know that all of the success of your trip was entirely because of my contributions to this website. Without me, you all are nothing. :fez:

wendybeth
04-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Don't be shy, KB- you forgot to tell him what a fabulous singer you are, too!;)