PDA

View Full Version : Grad Night Scheduled?

hawaiimouse
04-23-2004, 02:43 AM
Just trying to find out if there are going to be Grad Nights going on from June 10 - 16. Got some relatives going there and want to get a heads up just in case.

Thanks a bunch! :)

LibraryGirl
04-23-2004, 05:54 AM
According to the Disneyland Grad Nite Application, the dates are:

May 13, 20, 27
June 3, 9, 10, 16, 17

It says that the blast off party is in Paradise Pier (10-midnight) and the time in Disneyland is Midnight-6 AM.

hawaiimouse
04-26-2004, 02:44 AM
Hey LibraryGirl,

Thanks a bunch! I'll forward the news on to the relatives.

MeganPierce
04-26-2004, 05:16 AM
According to the Disneyland Grad Nite Application, the dates are:

May 13, 20, 27
June 3, 9, 10, 16, 17

It says that the blast off party is in Paradise Pier (10-midnight) and the time in Disneyland is Midnight-6 AM.

I am going to be at DL May 17th to 21st. There is a grad nite on the 20th. Is there anything I should be concerned about while being there during grad nite? What should I expect? Am I going to have to deal with abnoxious teenagers??? I am hoping this will not disturb my vacation. Thanks.

stan4d_steph
04-26-2004, 05:25 AM
I am going to be at DL May 17th to 21st. There is a grad nite on the 20th. Is there anything I should be concerned about while being there during grad nite? What should I expect? Am I going to have to deal with abnoxious teenagers??? I am hoping this will not disturb my vacation. Thanks. Disneyland will close earlier than usual, including the shops; make a note of park hours for that day so that you are prepared. You won't be allowed to linger and leisurely browsed on Main St. like a typical closing. They close the park down and clear everyone out before the students are allowed in for grad night.

As far as dealing with "obnoxious" teenagers, you would likely encounter them even if it wasn't a grad night.