PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on a "sold out" Grand Calif?

oohykitten
04-22-2004, 06:48 PM
The night I want is "sold out" anyone had any luck on still getting a room? If so how? Thank you!

SCUBAbe
04-22-2004, 07:18 PM
The night I want is "sold out" anyone had any luck on still getting a room? If so how? Thank you!

I got one for sunday night, but I called last week when I got the reservatioons for the TOT preview. It's the only time i've been able to get one. I've tried several times in the past.

Grandbreaker
04-22-2004, 07:43 PM
You can always try stand-by See if anyone didn't show up and get that room I would also have a backup just incase.

Azcats
04-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Have you checked the third party brokers? Places like Travelocity, Expedia or Hotel Kingdom?
Oftentimes they will still have availability even when the hotel is sold out.

daisyd0
04-23-2004, 05:08 AM
I usually try the package vacations when the individual hotel is sold out. The packages through disney travel or united vacations etc. book blocks of rooms so sometimes you can get a room that way. Good luck

oohykitten
04-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Thank you everyone, I guess I know more then I gave myself credit for. Did everything and all you guys suggested. What about Paridise Pier Hotel? Does a theme park room view give you at least great views of Tower?