PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Moonlit Madness

olegc
04-21-2004, 09:28 PM
I have been invited to join a team for this event - but know nothing about it. Can some kind CM fill me in? Thanks!

Not Afraid
04-21-2004, 09:49 PM
I'm not a Cm, but I can tell you a bit.

You have a team of 4, you choose a number of puzzles to solve throughout the park. You race around, always walking, never running, while tied together. Each puzzle has so many points. The most points wins.

The trivia/puzzles are all Disney related (which is a WIDE area to cover).

I'm playing again this year. Have fun!

ozbeauticn
04-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Is this event only for CMs?

Not Afraid
04-21-2004, 10:00 PM
Is this event only for CMs?
Yes and no. A CM has to be the team leader. In the past a team had to be made up of at least 2 CMs. This year only 1 CM per team is required. We have 1 CM and three geeks on our team.

Ohana33
04-22-2004, 07:57 AM
this is my first year too, since i'll be home early from school out of state! there's going to be three CMs and my dad, the disney nerd, on our team. but i'm sort of confused- is it in the day time when guests are there, or at night?

ChipmunkStar
04-22-2004, 08:13 AM
The name of the game is Minnie's Moonlit Madness. The event takes place after dark in one of the parks. Last year it was in DCA, the previous years it had been held in Disneyland. Not too sure which park it will be held in this year, though.

From what I've heard, it's a ton of fun, and it really works your Disney trivia mind. Good Luck!

AVP
04-22-2004, 08:30 AM
Oleg,

After you try Minnie's, you will finally have to play MouseAdventure!

AVP

olegc
04-22-2004, 08:36 AM
You bet - as soon as it's not on a weekend :eek:
That's when I get to play Disneyland-geek...

ToursbabeC3po
04-22-2004, 09:18 AM
I will be there. It is cool becase all the money goes to a good cause too! I want to do MA next time I found out to late the last time when is the next one?

jiminycesq
04-22-2004, 01:05 PM
I went several years ago. It was the most exhausting visit to Disneyland EVER! It was well before DCA; the teams gathered at the TDA building and there was a trivia quiz projected onto the building with a form to turn in. Teams of four were tied together - I think they allowed bathroom breaks for untying, but I dont remember taking any because we were running all the time. At one point we had to stand by the Triton fountain and answer questions, if wrong, they used a canoe oar to deflect water and soak the team members. Wear comfortable clothing and SHOES especially, and travel light, eat healthily beforehand and plan to have sore feet and no energy afterwards. It was a unique experience which although fun in some ways I will never repeat!

adriennek
04-22-2004, 04:41 PM
I want to do MA next time I found out to late the last time when is the next one?

According to this article (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/ma040328.htm), "It is not the official date yet, but if you want to pencil something in, we are targeting October 10, 2004."

Adrienne