PDA

View Full Version : Crowds in Summer?

mrscoach
04-20-2004, 08:54 AM
I have only been to Disneyland during the summer once - over Labor Day Weekend right after Toontown opened years ago - and it was CROWDED. Since then, we've been here for Thanksgiving, and odd weekends during the fall or winter months, and once in March. I have an opportunity to plan my next vacation to Disneyland, and I don't know whether or not to do it during the summer! How bad is it? Does it make a difference if you come during the week or the weekend? And is it ungodly hot?
We could go anytime between June 15th and the end of August. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Cadaverous Pallor
04-20-2004, 09:15 AM
How bad is it?Very bad.
Does it make a difference if you come during the week or the weekend?Yes.
And is it ungodly hot?Perhaps not ungodly (the San Fernando Valley takes that title any day of the week). I would use the term "obscenely".

We could go anytime between June 15th and the end of August. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.Good luck regarding weather and crowds. Your best shot would be a Wednesday in as early June as possible. I know the school I work at won't let out for summer until end of June.

mrscoach
04-20-2004, 09:18 AM
I'm now thinking Wednesday June 16th - Saturday June 19th.

Ohana33
04-20-2004, 11:24 AM
I would just say if you can get there before mid june it won't be as bad as in july and august... and it's pretty hot, like in the 90s, but thats what the water rides are for! but that's why you're going to california right? to enjoy our lovely summer weather :cool:
ps- go ducks ;) lived in eugene 4 years, and i'm a huge oregon fan