PDA

View Full Version : How do I upgrade a 6 day pass to an AP? [merged]

wenderella
04-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey all you experts out there...
How do I upgrade my kids 6-day park hopper pass to PAP's when we visit in May? Do I need to do something BEFORE I enter the park, or when we get in? Also, I purchased my PAP before prices went up, and will activate it on the same trip, where and how do I do this? Thanks in advance!

Pirate Girl
04-18-2004, 09:30 PM
Hey all you experts out there...
How do I upgrade my kids 6-day park hopper pass to PAP's when we visit in May? Do I need to do something BEFORE I enter the park, or when we get in? Also, I purchased my PAP before prices went up, and will activate it on the same trip, where and how do I do this? Thanks in advance!

You can upgrade your park hoppers at the ticket booths or (I believe) at the AP processing center (Plaza Pavilion, Castle end of Main Street). Your pass should activate when you enter the park the first time. If you do not yet have your card (only the paperwork you were given when you purchaced it) you can get that at the AP processing center as well.

Hakuna Makarla
04-19-2004, 04:59 AM
we got the southern California pass, which has the three days at disneyland and we would like to stay four days, how do I go about gettng an extra day? do I have to pay for a full price ticket for another day for me and the kids? or can they upgrade it for the extra day? thanks much**Karla

Kat in WA
04-19-2004, 05:30 AM
Our family will upgrade our 3-day PH's to DAP on our trip in June. This year we will visit from June 13-16, next year from June 11-13th. What day will be our AP's start date this year? Is it the day you actually upgrade, or the first day you use your 3-day PH? Also, if it starts on the 13th, how will that affect our visit next year on the 13th? Can we still use them on our last day (June 13th) next year, or will it end on the 12th (and force us to buy a 1-day pass)? Lots of questions, but we are new to the AP world and want to get our money's worth since we only visit annually. Thanks for the information.

Pirate Girl
04-19-2004, 06:03 AM
we got the southern California pass, which has the three days at disneyland and we would like to stay four days, how do I go about gettng an extra day? do I have to pay for a full price ticket for another day for me and the kids? or can they upgrade it for the extra day? thanks much**Karla

More then likely you can upgrade it...that one thing about Disney, they are always willing to help you spend more money! Although, come to think of it, I don't know if they have a 4 day park hopper.

stan4d_steph
04-19-2004, 06:11 AM
Lots of questions, but we are new to the AP world and want to get our money's worth since we only visit annually. Thanks for the information. Since this question is similar to an earlier thread I have merged the two.

Morrigoon
04-19-2004, 12:31 PM
If you have an AP, you can get a 1-day pass for like $25. If I were you, I'd check and see if the day you're going falls under the next level up pass. If so, it might behoove you to upgrade instead. But yeah. Otherwise you just get a discounted admission.